Sorry, there are no products in this collection
Burda Pattern 7186 (10-30)
- Burda is a brand of easy-to-do patterns made to emulate fashion designer clothing and costumes!
- Each Burda pattern includes step-by-step instructions for cutting, stitching, and assembling of clothes.
- Seductive lingerie, sewed by oneself: chemise or slip dress with bust parts, either plain and elegant from satin or nicely ornamented with lace.
- Perfectly matching French knickers.
- Design: 7186. Size: (10-30).
Kwik Sew Pattern K3209 XS-S-M-L-XL
The Misses' Robes are designed for heavy stretch knits. We suggest Polarfleece®, sweatshirt fleece, robe velour.
The Misses' robes have raglan sleeves. View A has a hood, kangaroo pockets and a separating zipper at the center front. View B has a center front seam with a zipper opening, V-neck with a neckband, pockets in the side seams, and side hemline slits. The neckband has optional decorative double-needle stitching to resemble ribbing.
Kwik Sew Pattern K3608 XS-S-M-L-XL
Designed for two-way stretch fabrics with 75% stretch and greatest degree of stretch on lengthwise grain.
Suggested Fabrics: Swimwear fabric with Spandex Lycra®,.
Misses' strapless swimsuits have top edge and leg openings finished with elastic.
View A has lined front with shelf bra, and "cut outs" on back and sides finished with elastic.
View B tankini style top has shelf bra lining. Panties have lined front.
McCall's Pattern M7168 Misses' Swimsuits
Close-fitting, lined swimsuits have elasticized bra top and bottom variations, and narrow hem. Purchased swimsuit hook closure. Note: create your own design with mix and match pattern pieces. For two-way stretch knits only.